Wednesday, March 18, 2015

inkblot


 My results for the inkblot test seem to have come out normal, other than the first one. According to that I’m paranoid, which I’d believe sometimes. I think this test is very interesting and I think it’s very prevalent. It really shows how humans can perceive things radically different. One problem I can see with this test is that you can really only do it once with this set of inkblots. The more you see them the more you analyze them and come up with weirder things. Anyone could make those pictures look sexual if they stared at it long enough. So I think if you had no previous experience with these cards the test would be a great tool to tell if people were mentally ill. But with some of them they look like they’re trying really hard to make them look sexual. I believe time is a key factor in this test. You can’t let people take their time they should have to  go with the first thing that comes to his mind. That’s how I believe you’d get the most accurate results.

No comments:

Post a Comment